Re: Croatian Intention of translation

Hi Petra

I'm sorry the absence of reply is a surprise for you. The template e-
mail you used allows people to get back to you within a few days with
questions or information advising against proceding to translation. If
you've indeed searched the DB and mailing list archived, and didn't
find any mention of WCAG20 into Croatian, then you're welcome to
proceed in a few days.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Coralie

Sent from my iPhone