Re: New W3C CSS validator interface

Hello Marta, all,

On Monday, Oct 13, 2003, at 22:08 Asia/Tokyo, Marta Isabel Trejo wrote:
> The Spanish translation of the following pages is now completed.

Thanks so much, again, for your help with this.
We are still missing translations in French, Dutch, German and Japanese
(volunteers welcome!) but we'll put the new interface with all the
translations as soon as we can.

> <http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/08/css-validator/validator.html.en>
> <http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/08/css-validator/validator-upload.html.en>
> <http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/08/css-validator/validator-uri.html.en>
> <http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/08/css-validator/validator-text.html.en>

I just noticed (a bit late, sorry) that the translations you submitted
have somehow mangled the markup. Maybe the tool you used does not
support XHTML? It seems to have transformed everything into HTML4 while
keeping the XHTML Strict doctype... Nothing that can't be fixed,
hopefully, but unfortunate.

As a general note to all translators, try to be careful when
translating a document to not modify its markup, just the content!

Thank you.
--
olivier