Re: Normative Reference to SGML?

I believe it's incorrect to say "By definition" in this text.  It's by
design that valid XML documents are conformant, and (who knows? could it
be?) we might just possibly have made a teeny tiny mistake that makes them
nonconformant (which we'll fix immediately, of course!).  This weekend, I
made a comment to the editors suggesting that they swap "definition" for
"design"; it would be more correct in fact and in spirit.

	Eve