GROW UP!

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 10:19:22 -0700
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Four words: REPLY TO THE GROUP

This list is bloody near impossible to read and in danger of buckling
under its own weight, and unless some of the people learn the basic
net skill of replying to the group, not just hitting "reply to all",
so I don't get two #!$^@ copies of everything in a thread I may have
originated 3 months ago, I will ask the chair simply to remove them.
If they do not have sufficient technical competence to engage in basic
email dialogue, they have no role in helping to design Internet protocols
of the future.

You know who you are.  I'm serious. - Tim