Re: Draft RDFCore comments on web architecture document

Brian--

I agree with the general idea of the comment, but I'd be happier with it
if the bullet list of items that the TAG should pay particular attention
to had an additional item along the lines of "clarifying the effects of
allowing non-dereferenceable URIs (identifying such things as people)
within the Web architecture" [wording could probably be improved].  I
think RDF Core has a particular interest in seeing that, if there is to
be a Web Architecture document, it go beyond the Web most people are
familiar with, and deal more explicitly with issues raised by languages
like RDF and OWL.  This may have been part of the intent behind the
first bullet, but I'd like to see it called out more explicitly.

--Frank