RE: application/rdf+xml registration

At 13:58 17/03/04 -0500, Scott Hollenbeck wrote:
>Let me know how you wish to proceed:
>
>- registration procedure to be followed
>- 3023 references
>- Informational or standards track

Scott,

My preference, because I think it is least additional work for all
concerned, is:
- RFC2048 procedure
- Informational RFC
- 3023 references to be added as RFC editors note.  (I'll suggest that
Aaron adds them and sends the corresponding XML2RFC source file to the RFC
editor as soon as publication is approved;  cf. [1].)

Thanks for your consideration.

[1] http://lists.xml.resource.org/pipermail/xml2rfc/2003-November/000957.html

Graham Klyne
For email: