Re: old copies of the RDF semantics document now rendered invisible.

From: <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:01:29 +0100
To: phayes@ihmc.us
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

>Please do not reply to this message.

Sorry for replying to this message.

>I have removed all documents from my public website which look
>anything like a W3C official document.
>All the URLs in the  email archive referring to 'editors' versions of
>the semantics document for the past 9 months or so will now take you
>to an  explanatory document which points to what I devoutly hope will
>be the final version, archived at
>
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-rdf-mt-20031215/

This does not seem to be the proper link: it is the PR version,
complete with the errors recently corrected in the RDFS entailment
lemma and the definition of D-interpretations.

Shouldn't it be the following link:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/  ?

Although this link contains the year 2003, it is the link
from the explanatory document that you mention above,
and from the editor's version on the RDF Core page;
this document does contain the corrections I just mentioned.

Herman