old copies of the RDF semantics document now rendered invisible.

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:20:44 -0600
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Please do not reply to this message.

I have removed all documents from my public website which look
anything like a W3C official document.
All the URLs in the  email archive referring to 'editors' versions of
the semantics document for the past 9 months or so will now take you
to an  explanatory document which points to what I devoutly hope will
be the final version, archived at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-rdf-mt-20031215/

If anyone wishes to check any details, all the original documents are
available, but they should now be of interest only to a particularly
obsessive kind of historian.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to getting this done.

Pat Hayes
IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell