Re: call for agenda items for this weeks telecon

As noted previously, I'm not expecting to be available for this telecon.

Concerning:
[[
>status of mimetypes doc
]]

I note that there have (to my knowledge) been no further comments since the
message I posted to ietf-types in November [1], so I suggest that we are
ready to request IESG approval and RFC publication.

There was some discussion about  how to progress this:  the obvious but
slow route would be to request IESG approval for publication and
registration, and have them hand off to the RFC editor;  maybe a more
lightweight approach would be to request the RFC-editor to consider
publication as informational RFC, and in parallel seek IESG approval for
the ietf-tree MIME type registration.  I could make enquiry about this and
would be happy to accept an action do so.

(Aaron:  I understand that the RFC editor accepts XML2RFC source
documents.  Could you let us have/point us at a copy of this so we can
forward it at the appropriate point.)

[1] http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2003-November/000123.html

Concerning:
[[
>review of TAG's web architecture document
]]

I am about half way through a review of this, and so far I haven't noticed
anything that I think is an RDFcore concern.

Concerning:
[[
>advice to CG on postponed issues
]]

I remind folks of my earlier comments [2].

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Dec/0010.html

At 22:38 14/01/04 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:

>There will be a telecon this week.  On my list of possibles, I have:
>
>consider changes to semantics doc
>consdier changes to primer
>status of mimetypes doc
>advice to CG on postponed issues
>anything else on the todo list
>schema for datatypes?
>review of TAG's web architecture document
>
>Other suggestions welcome.
>
>Brian

Graham Klyne
For email: