Re: editorial corrections to Primer PR

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:45:56 -0500
To: Brian McBride <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Brian McBride wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I hope its not too late to wish you a Happy New Year.

It would only be too late if it were this coming December 31.  As it is,
I have your good wishes (thanks!) for the rest of the year (too late for
the part of January that's gone by already though;  I've got tendonitis
from shoveling snow!).

BTW:  Happy New Year all!

> These all look like straightforward typo fixes to me.
>
> I suggest:
>
>   - prepare a corrected version of the document
>   - we run a diff to check whats changed
>   - As these are just typos, I'll review them
>   - we can take a formal decision to approve the changes at this weeks
> telecon
>   - and offer them to the director for publication as a rec

OK.  I should have the corrections uploaded sometime Tuesday (there'll
be a new file for the corrected figure as well).