Re: editorial corrections to Primer PR

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:01:08 -0500
To: Brian McBride <brian.mcbride@hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Cc: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>

The corrected version of the Primer PR is now available off the
"editor's draft" link on the WG home page.  All I've done is make the
set of changes I noted in my earlier message (less the change in Section
3.3 I decided was unnecessary after reading Graham's comments);  I
didn't add bullets for these changes to the Changes Appendix, change the
title to an Editor's Draft, etc.

Also please note that there are two files involved:  the main .html
file, and a new file vehicleClassesJan12.png representing the updated
figure (the old file was fig17dec16.png).

--Frank