Media type draft for rdf+xml expiring?

From: <ajvincent@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 02:00:17 GMT
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I glanced at the RDF primer this afternoon, wondering if the application/rdf+xml media type had been registered.

Apparently, though, the specification referenced by the Primer is not only unofficial (a draft), but expires in mid-March, 2004.  This is not good.

I ask because there's a bug filed for the Mozilla project to support application/rdf+xml instead of the text/rdf media type, which is not approved either.  I'm simply following up, out of curiousity.

Alex Vincent
Vallejo, CA

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!