Re: Media type draft for rdf+xml expiring?

I'm anticipating that Aaron will be submitting a new version real soon now
with the final RDF document references (if not already done:  I-D
publications are currently suspended in the run up to the next IETF
meeting), which we can then request to be formally published and registered
with IANA.

At 02:00 24/02/04 +0000, ajvincent@juno.com wrote:

>I glanced at the RDF primer this afternoon, wondering if the
>application/rdf+xml media type had been registered.
>
>Apparently, though, the specification referenced by the Primer is not only
>unofficial (a draft), but expires in mid-March, 2004.  This is not good.
>
>I ask because there's a bug filed for the Mozilla project to support
>application/rdf+xml instead of the text/rdf media type, which is not
>approved either.  I'm simply following up, out of curiousity.
>
>Alex Vincent
>Vallejo, CA

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact