Re: Proposed response to Sandro, no change version.

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:04:56 +0000 (GMT)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 04:14, Jan Grant wrote:
> [...]
> > So "where we're at" is that there are several options.
>
> Please pick one and propose it.
>
> i.e. draft a response to Sandro; then the chair
> will let you know if it needs WG input.

First, the entailmentRules marker for "Simple" entailment is added;
that's the first of Sandro's comments, and Brian has indicated that this
is editorial.

Secondly, a simpler approach to Sandro's closed-world comment is:

[[
The working group accept this comment that the test case manifest format
currently has some closed-world assumptions.

However, it is felt that a change to the manifest format at this stage
would be potentially counter-productive, requiring effort from all
maintainers of test case harnesses in order to run the same set of
tests.

Therefore a postponed issue, [test-case-format-closed-world], has been
created, to track this concern.
]]

It's not an outright rejection and meets the time constraints of PR, so
I think this might be the better middle ground - ?

(ECHOY GRUNTING) (EERIE WHISPERS) aren't subtitles great?