Re: substantive semantics change?

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:16:07 +0000 (GMT)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> All three tests hold on LC2, and LC1 and the September draft as far as I can
> tell now, and also the latest editors draft. The proof hinges on an error in
> the wording of the LC1 draft which was fixed about July in the editors draft
> but then got changed again by September - I've really no idea why.

Is this the "final" situation? That is, that (in particular) that Dave
Reynolds's comments on the two test cases

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0129.html

can finally be responded to formally - that these cases are in fact valid?

I know Dave's probably been closer to the discussion on this than
apaprent from the -comments list. Jeremy, could you respond to his
message?

Hang on, wasn't he holding a wooden parrot? No! It was a porcelain owl.