RE: typed literals and language tags - two proposals

Right. That would be expected.

> If language tags in typed literals (of all types) are a problem,
> then remove them.  This was option 4.

> I don't think RDF M&S ever promised very strongly (or clearly!) that
> xml:lang worked over rdf:parseType="Literal" so we would be
> relatively OK to do this.  The main text on this is:

Hmmm...

Well, if we could get away with it, then I agree that Option 4
would be the better choice (over Option 1 at least).

I would support either Option 1 or 4. I am unsure about
Option 2 and opposed to Option 3.

Patrick