RE: Suggestion williams-02 - *huge* editorial change

Brian:
> If you are going to propose
> even discussion of a *huge* change,

The same substantive change can be made in a more manageable way by:

- changing the defn of RDF URI Reference in Concepts to point to namespaces
IRI
- *not* do the s/URIref/IRI/

This makes it clear that we are trying to play the XML ball, with less
textual change.

Stuart's point that RDF should do be different for the sake of being
different, combined with changed advice from Martin about NFC, does suggest
the *substantive* correction should be made. However, that does not
necessitate the *substantial* change.

If we made the *huge* change I guess we would be the first rec to follow
namespaces in so doing, and there's not much harm in not being so. I'll
think some more.

Jeremy