Re: Suggestion williams-02 - *huge* editorial change

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:07:59 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>>Jeremy Carroll said:
>

> Williams-02 is the suggestion that we should:
> - defer to Namespaces 1.1 for the definition of IRI
> - and globally substitute "[RDF] URI Reference"  by "IRI"
>
> There is a small substantive differences which is Unicode Normal Form C.

? NFC changed?

> On the advice of I18N WG in Cannes we required RDF URI References to be in
> Unicode NFC; Martin D|rst informs me that they have changed their minds on
> this one.

What exactly changed?  I couldn't find any reference to such a change
in the 3rd IRI internet draft linked from the i18n resources
area http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/ in

  Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs), draft-duerst-iri-03
   March 2, 2003
  http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri-03.txt

Dave