Re: Suggestion williams-02 - *huge* editorial change

Jeremy,

Remembering DanC's advice from a short time ago, the point of last call is
identify issues that folks can't live with.  If you are going to propose
even discussion of a *huge* change, perhaps you might care to suggest why a
huge change is necessary.

Brian