Re: N-Triples part of RDF test cases updated 2003-06-26

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:25:23 +0200
To: "Dave Beckett <dave.beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

There's still
a test:NegativeEntailmentTest.
which I think should now become
a test:PositiveEntailmentTest.

                    Dave Beckett
                    <dave.beckett@brist       To:     RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
                    ol.ac.uk>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     N-Triples part of RDF test cases updated 2003-06-26

I've updated the N-Triples section of the test cases editor's draft
for changes after the last call version.

The only significant thing was removing language from typed literals.
I also did some editorial changes and hope that the mapping of
N-Triples  to RDF concepts is useful and the new way of explaining
the N-Triples escapes is clearer.

The details of the changes are as usual in the changes section: