N-Triples part of RDF test cases updated 2003-06-26

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:04:04 +0100 (BST)
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've updated the N-Triples section of the test cases editor's draft
for changes after the last call version.

The only significant thing was removing language from typed literals.
I also did some editorial changes and hope that the mapping of
N-Triples  to RDF concepts is useful and the new way of explaining
the N-Triples escapes is clearer.

The details of the changes are as usual in the changes section: