OWL Tests review

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:13:06 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

My msg concerning RDF core review of test
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0173.html

Jim's msg concerning RDF core review of test
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0180.html

summary:

review body

"Review of tests with respect to design and compatibility with RDF"

(I think this can be interpreted to exclude the individual tests themselves)

The 9 tests listed in my msg above make no or very little use of OWL
vocabulary, and hence are RDFS tests, and a review from RDF Core would be
appropriate.

Jeremy