RE: XMLLiteral (was Re: call for agenda items)

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:58:13 +0300
To: <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, <duerst@w3.org>, <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>

Jeremy,

I started several times to respond to your post as
I just don't see all the gremlins that you are suggesting
exist in the proposal in question, or how it in any way
conflicts with the "RDF point of view" seeing as it
requires no change to either the MT or the graph syntax.

You made numerous comments that I wasn't sure I understood
or which seem to be based on a misunderstanding of what I
was proposing, and others that I simply didn't agree with
or failed to see the basis for.

But rather than draw out that discussion at this time...

If we decide that we should make some effort to address
the dissatisfaction expressed by Martin and the I18N WG
with the present specifications, then I will then try
to address your comments.

Cheers,

Patrick