Re: keep RDFS a separate layer from RDF

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2003 13:21:12 +0100
To: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 22:18, Graham Klyne wrote:
> Until now, I've understood that, as a working group, we've been moving
> toward defining RDF *and* RDFS, without being particularly concerned about
> layering the defining documents.  I think it's rather late in the day to
> start backing away from this position.
> Lacking some more compelling rationale, I'm inclined to decline this request.

I suggest Dan has a point.  If schema were to be updated and the
namespace changed, It doesn't seem appropriate to have to update the
concepts document as well.

Schema already defines the namespace; is there a need to define it

Re - moving the reference to informative - are there any normative
references to schema in the document?