From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org, duerst@w3.org
Subject: I18N Comments
Date: 14 Jul 2003 15:09:15 +0100

During the summing up on last Friday's telecon, I asked whether folks
felt we had identified a show stopper problem with RDFCore's I18N
support.  Pat said he wasn't sure what the problem was; others agreed.
Patrick said he saw issues but didn't see them as show stoppers.

However, some folks had dropped off the call as a result of a comms
failure and didn't have a chance to respond.  Please could you respond
to this email, if you feel such a showstopper has been identified and
can describe what it is.

Brian