Re: Wrong test-case: rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr/test003

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:04:26 +0000
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Sorry Dave, I am having difficulty reconciling what you say here, with your
message to Jan on the comments list.

I had given him a zip of the current W3C CVS, and I believe he had picked
up the change you made (on Friday?) to make the object a literal not a
blank node.

My understanding of the approved test is that the object is a blank node,
and that there are no literals in this test case.

If this differs from yours we need to discuss it.

In particular I disagree with:
[[

Revision : 1.2