RE: xmlsch-02

Quite so. I don't think the recent wording changes were intended
to say that " 10 "^^xsd:integer is not an error, but that RDF
applications can recover from that error if they so choose.

Perhaps we should have phrased it as MAY perform whitespace
processing but if they do MUST issue a warning if the lexical
form changes. Of course, the recent examples from Jos about
"10.0"^^xsd:integer also being acceptable to .NET suggests
that we really need to broaden the discussion to include any
invalid but still safely coercible lexical form, not just
whitespace processing...

But I think it's clear that neither " 10 " or "10.0" are
valid lexical forms for xsd:integer and their occurrence
in a typed literal would be an error.