W3C RDF Validator vs. tbl-03

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:31:56 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I noticed when validating the parseType="Collection" example from the
Primer that the W3C RDF Validator still generates rdf:type rdf:List
triples for the blank nodes, which I believe we decided was no longer
supposed to happen in resolving issue tbl-03.  This should probably be
fixed at some point.  Either that or people will complain that the graph
  in the Primer (which I changed to take all that stuff out) doesn't
match the graph generated by the Validator.