new Primer version

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:22:32 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
CC: em@w3.org

There is a new Primer version at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-2003LCrevised21July.html
(Eric, could you move this to shadow TR space please?).
The date on the title is 08 August 2003.

This deals with all editorial fixes I know about.  I'm only awaiting
comments on Section 4.5 (XML literals), and possibly reification.

--Frank

NB:  The citations of our other documents in the references section are
not up to date.  I've been holding off doing that, but I'm assuming at
some point we'll discuss what to say there.