Re: RDFS change: rdfs:comment for rdfs:member versus its rdfs:domain

This may raise more questions than it answers, but here's a stab for
discussion:

[[
Asserts that the object is a member of, or in some sense "belongs to" the
subject resource.  It is intended to be used as a common relationship
between containers and all of their members, but is not so restricted and
may be used with subjects that are not of type rdfrs:Container.
]]

The overall vagueness of this leaves me wondering *why* rdfs:member doesn't
have a domain of rdfs:Container.

(If this issue is settled by the time this message is received, please
ignore it.)

Graham Klyne          _________
GK@ninebynine.org  ___|_o_o_o_|_¬
(nb Helva)       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   @Cliveden, River Thames