completing the trawl of comments

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:37:20 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Folks have done a good job of picking up the loose comments identified by
Jan.  Thanks to all.  I think they all covered now except (possibly) those
below.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0295.html
[EricP's comment about examples in Primer. Frank's prompted him for
reasons why; this is to do with nonopaqueness issue of URLs. No response
from EricP but I think this is captured in other discussion]

Frank??

I have a recollection of seeing some traffic on this but can't find it in
the archive.  If I missed it sorry Frank.  Frank, do you think anything
more than a "closed given lack of response" is needed?

And on the vocabulary document:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0355.html
[DanC on member and collection; recall this being discussed, can't find
a closing message]

Danbri??

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0384.html
[late, another question about creating a class for rdfs:Schema. No ack]

Danbri??

Brian