RE: Datatyping literals: question and test cases

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:00:31 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>I would suggest that we let the model theory merge the cases back
>together, by ignoring the lang tag for non-XML literals.

I am happy to do it in the (abstract) syntax if I've lost that argument.
(Dan and Pat speaking against me so far - unless anyone else speaks up; I
will concede)

it feels more of a syntactic issue to me - the model theory can then leave
untyped literals as self denoting, which was definitely the WG preference.

Jeremy