Re: terminology: what's a data model

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:08:46 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>>  Resource Description Framework (RDF) Concepts and Abstract Syntax
>>

> +1

Jeremy--

Is "+1" merely an expression of agreement, or does this mean you're
changing your title?

WG (especially other editors)--

I'm probably not the only Editor who's trying to keep track of all these
last minute "little suggestions" floating around that potentially affect
their spec, and I'd sure appreciate it if you could be very explicit as
to any changes that are actually being made.  For example:  if you
change the title of your document, it affects all the others.

--Frank