Re: completed comments on concepts doc

From: Sergey Melnik <melnik@DB.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:28:47 -0800 (PST)
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I could subscribe under most of Brian's comments. In particular, I agree
that the document can be shortened substantially. It's supposed to be a
spec...

I would suggest to keep Sec. 2 short and get to the 'meat' of the
document, the abstract data model, as soon as possible. Sec. 4 definitely
needs to be rearranged, e.g., in the way Brian suggested (top-down). The
graph model could be defined more concisely and a bit more formally.

I'd also move all business of XML syntax after the graph model has been
presented, or maybe into the syntax doc altogether.

Sec. 2.2, and 2.3 could possibly be reduced to one page each. Sec. 2.1
and 2.4 could be replaced by an introductory paragraph in Sec. 1 and 4,
respectively.

Sergey