Regrets - 1st Nov

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:37:25 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Sorry, my wife has trumped the WG for 1st Nov (public holiday in Italy).

I was expecting to pick up actions to do with reviewing the docs that are
ready for review, and editorial changes and/or getting concepts passed
pubrules. (I note Graham did the publication action last time; so I guess
it's my turn - not that I would be offended to have less work!).

I will be happy to accept in advance actions that the WG wishes to assign me
(I will be dissapointed if such a blank cheque does not result in abuse!
e.g.
ACTION: jjc Rewrite Abstract Syntax on datatyping to the complete
satisfaction of all WG members, and all other interested parties.

)

Jeremy