Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-10-18

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:45:55 +0200
To: "bwm" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

[...]

> 1: Scribes
> This weeks volunteer scribe is Jan Grant
> Volunteer to scribe next week

I volunteer for next week
(last week I thought that I would miss this week's
telecon because of sea side holidays, but we leave
right after the telecon)

[...]

> 12: possible semantic bugs
> concerning domain and range Jos has asked for this on the
> agenda
>

> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Sep/0288.html

this one was/is still discussed in WebOnt but it seems
getting a happy end with Ian Horrock's message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Oct/0107.html

[...]

> o The n-triples form:
>
>   <a> <b> <dt1>"foo" .
>
> requires further parser lookahead than say:
>
>   <a> <b> "foo"<dt1> .
>
> The latter is easier to parse.

I will try DanC's response "foo"whatever<dt1>. later tonight

-- ,