Re: draft question: option C

At 20:38 16/10/2002 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

[...]

>Well, perhaps it's not worth re-opening the issue at this
>point; we're clearly not going to make everybody happy with
>any datatypes design.
>But I couldn't let your "everybody thinks this is just fine"
>go unqualified.

Fair enough.

>I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get this design thru
>last call without objections from the folks I work with.

Have your colleagues considered how the lint program might be adapted to
cope with some exceptions where classes and properties are not disjoint,
e.g. don't issue the warning when its a datatype property?  Possible define
a class of properties which are also classes and define datatype properties
to be a subclass of that.