Aaron's comment qualifying his vote

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:11:56 +0200
To: me@aaronsw.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

When I came to do the minutes I found I did not have a comment from Aaron
that qualified his vote to the heart of the matter (the tidy entailment) and
not modifying his (previously recorded?) opposition to (overall complexity,

Realising that I could not do justice to this aspect of the meeting, I
suggest in the minutes that Aaron should reply to them, to comment on his
vote, as part of the meeting record.