Re: closing 2002-06-17#5 re rdfs-isDefinedBy (RDFS TODO)

At 10:34 22/11/2002 -0500, Dan Brickley wrote:

[...]

>I propose to update RDFS using this text:
>[[
>This property indicates a resource which contains information about the
>subject. Often, this property is used to indicate the source of the
>subject uriref, where its owner specifies its intended meaning.
>]]

I dunno what "the source of the subject uriref" means.  What is the source
of uriref?  Maybe: just delete?

A statement with this property as predicate, states that further
information about the subject is to be found in the object resource.  Such
statements are typically used to identify an RDF schema that contains the
defining description of the subject resource.  The object resource is not
constrained to be in any specific form.  It may be an RDF Schema document
or it may be anything else, including a literal.