current Primer status

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:32:18 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

There's a new version of the Primer at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20021124.html

This reflects the current status of the Primer (still a lot of TODO
notes in there, and other things to be done).  Lots of minor changes,
but the major differences from the 11Nov WD are:

* added a graph and more discussion for the initial example
* the URI and XML sections are now appendices
* discussion of most RDF/XML abbreviations have been removed (most of
the discussion is focused on how to directly represent graphs in RDF/XML)
* I rewrote the containers section a bit, added a separate section on
collections (which still needs some more work), and deleted the
Boolean-values section
* redid some of the figures to make them all consistent in format

As I mentioned in an earlier email, I'll be on the road and on vacation
the rest of this week (through Monday), and so will have limited network
access and time to do further work during that period (but I'll keep
whittling away).

--Frank