Re: RDFS editors working copy, help needed etc

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:53:44 -0600
To: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, "Dan Brickley <danbri" <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>  (3) content for the updated namespace document.
>>  We need definitions for the rdfs:comment and rdfs:label for each of
>>  rdfs:Datatype, rdf:List, rdf:first, rdf:rest, rdf:nil. I'll put these in
>>  the RDF Schema namespace which is also a part of this doc bundle.
>  > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200211/rdfs-namespace.xml

Shouldnt container comment be something like 'the class of all containers'?

The comments on Bag, Seq etc. use the collection/container vocabulary
in a muddled way.

Do we still have rdfs:value? If so, what does it mean??

>  > If folk are OK with the text in the prose doc, I'll just use that. I have
>>  to admit to not having paid enough attention to the rdf:List stuff
>>  so extra eyes on that would be appreciated.
>indeed, it would be good to add
>rdfs:Datatype a rdfs:Class .
>rdf:List a rdfs:Class .
>rdf:XMLLiteral a rdfs:Datatype; rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Literal .
>rdf:first rdfs:domain rdf:List .
>rdf:nil a rdf:List .
>rdf:rest rdfs:domain rdf:List; rdfs:range rdf:List .
>and to check/synchronize the whole with the MT

Those are all OK in the MT.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam