Re: RDFS editors working copy, help needed etc

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:07:33 +0100
To: "Dan Brickley <danbri" <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

[...]

> (3) content for the updated namespace document.
> We need definitions for the rdfs:comment and rdfs:label for each of
> rdfs:Datatype, rdf:List, rdf:first, rdf:rest, rdf:nil. I'll put these in
> the RDF Schema namespace which is also a part of this doc bundle.
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200211/rdfs-namespace.xml
> If folk are OK with the text in the prose doc, I'll just use that. I have
> to admit to not having paid enough attention to the rdf:List stuff
though,
> so extra eyes on that would be appreciated.

indeed, it would be good to add

rdfs:Datatype a rdfs:Class .
rdf:List a rdfs:Class .
rdf:XMLLiteral a rdfs:Datatype; rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Literal .

rdf:first rdfs:domain rdf:List .
rdf:nil a rdf:List .
rdf:rest rdfs:domain rdf:List; rdfs:range rdf:List .

and to check/synchronize the whole with the MT

-- ,