RDFS editors working copy, help needed etc

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:56:45 -0500 (EST)
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200211/

'@@'s represent work-needed-here placeholder; in particular, we need to
improve the cross-referencing to other RDF Core specs where the details of
the new stuff (datatypes, rdf:List etc) are better described.

I fixed up the status section and a bunch of little bugs (eg.
rdfs:Property -> rdf:Property).

So, some things folk could do to help:

(1)
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200211/#ch_containermembershipproperty
[[
Editorial Note: It is not clear whether rdfs:member should be a member of
rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty. This needs to be clarified by the
Working Group.
]]
Pat -- what's the status of this in the MT?

(2)
Standard references to the other RDF Core specs.
Brian -- could you give me something I could cut and paste into the
references section, and a line for the Status and/or Abstract referencing
the existence of them all.

(3) content for the updated namespace document.
We need definitions for the rdfs:comment and rdfs:label for each of
rdfs:Datatype, rdf:List, rdf:first, rdf:rest, rdf:nil. I'll put these in
the RDF Schema namespace which is also a part of this doc bundle.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200211/rdfs-namespace.xml
If folk are OK with the text in the prose doc, I'll just use that. I have
to admit to not having paid enough attention to the rdf:List stuff though,
so extra eyes on that would be appreciated.

Dan