Re: RDFS editors working copy, help needed etc

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 16:34:38 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Pat--

> Do we still have rdfs:value? If so, what does it mean??

It's rdf:value.  According to the Issues document:

"At the February 2002 face to face meeting, the RDFCore WG resolved:

     * that rdf:value is a property defined in the RDF namespace
     * that the model theory state that rdf:value is a property
     * that no other model theory semantics is defined specifically for it
     * the issue be closed"

I discuss it in the Primer, and I think a rewrite is needed for what the
Schema doc says about it (I'm working on a suggestion, but haven't
finished my read of the Schema doc yet).

--Frank