delete Primer section on Boolean-valued properties?

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:39:43 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Section 4.3.2 of the Primer describes how to do Boolean-valued
properties in RDF (because at the time RDF lacked any built-in values
for TRUE and FALSE.)  The section was added because I was explicitly
directed to cover it, but this was before we had datatypes.  Now that we
*do* have datatypes, the section looks a bit strange (you can just use
xsd:boolean, a point I recently added to the section).  Brian has
suggested this section be removed (which I thought about doing in the
process of producing the current Primer version), but I was reluctant to
do this on "editor's discretion" alone, because the section is only
there because the WG asked for it.  If anyone has any good reasons for
keeping it, let me know, otherwise I'd like to delete it.

--Frank