Status of this Document

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 21:20:20 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Dear Brian

are there any series wide "status of this document" comments.

At the moment the concepts doc says:
[[
This document is being released for review by W3C Members and other
interested parties to encourage feedback and comments, especially with
regard to the sections on datatyping and how the changes affect existing
implementations and content.
]]
and some boiler plate.

Do we want anything about the round of publications, attempting to present
all the technical material prior to last call, cross-document
inconsistencies ... ?

If we do, please can you draft a line or two and I will include it.

Jeremy