Re: Primer synch with other documents

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:05:40 -0500
To: fmanola@mitre.org
CC: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@mimesweeper.com>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

(onlist)

Just a notification that I'm going to change the Primer references to be
  the same as those in both the Syntax and Concepts docs (e.g.,
RDF-VOCABULARY instead of RDF-SCHEMA).

But have we decided whether M&S is normative or not (or can a document
be normative for one spec and not normative for another)?  M&S is still
normative in Syntax and informational in Concepts.

--Frank