Primer synch with other documents

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 10:01:06 -0500
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Graham, Jeremy, and Dave--

I'm going to be working on consistency issues with your documents, and
want to make sure I'm looking at the absolutely latest versions of
Concepts and Syntax.  If the "editor's draft" link on the WG home page
doesn't point to the latest version (Dave), or if there isn't such a
link (Graham and Jeremy), can you point me to the latest version?  Thanks.

--Frank