RE: Unasserted triples, Contexts and things that go bump in the night.

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:21:55 +0000
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
At 10:38 20/03/2002 +0000, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]

>Liar, (or should that be "balls" :) )

A little unparliamentary that.  I hear calls of "withdraw".

It may be a little old maidish of me, but one of the virtues this WG has,
in my view, been the respect in which members hold each other and each
others views.

I'm sure this was meant in a jokey way, but I'd like to take the
opportunity to remind folks that's not the sort of language we have
typically used around here.