Re: rdfms-fragments decision

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:24:16 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>, Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
At 12:41 AM 3/8/02 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
>I'd like to see actions kept near the relevant decisions...
>but if you're careful, I think you'll find all the essential
>stuff is in there. Though... hmm... I don't see an
>action representing the dragons bit.

Hmmm... I guess that was subsumed by my action to write some words for the
primer.  I thought the relevant issues were raised, but the suggested text
is under discussion.   I note I did not make explicit mention of MIME
types, other than to note application/RDF+XML??? as a special case.

(This is addressed in my response to Jeremy.)

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>